Danganronpa is an anime where a series of events occur in a high school where there are high level students. These events are more specifically some murders committed by an unknown person.
It turns out that the director of this “Elite” school is a bear named Monokuma. He tells them that in order to graduate they must kill all their classmates without being discovered. The person who kills all of them will be able to graduate, but if they are discovered, they will be killed. This will be the main plot of the story and the protagonists then fight to get out of this hell alive.
Although danganronpa is an anime that has a very interesting story, it can be a bit confusing, since the events that occur in the games, manga, OVAS and anime take place in different time periods.
So below we will tell you in what order to watch Danganronpa so you can understand the whole story and not miss any detail.
In what order to watch Danganronpa?
In order for you to follow the story to the letter you must follow the following chronological order:
- First, you must watch the anime Danganronpa 3: The end of Kibougamine-Zetsubou-Hen.
- Subsequently, read the light novel Danganronpa/ZERO.
- Then you have two options: you can play Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc or you can watch the anime Danganronpa: The Animation.
- To continue with the story it is necessary to play the video game Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls.
- Then, play Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
- Continues the events following the story of the anime Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen-Mirai-Hen.
- Next, watch the OVA of Super danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito To Sekai No Hakaimono.
- And finally, you have to watch the anime Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen-Kibou-Hen.
As you can see, at the beginning it seems quite difficult to follow the logic of the story, but, with this guide you will be able to keep up with the rhythm and not miss any detail of the events that occur.